VA loans allow us to take care of our own. Is your credit not so great? No problem! VA makes it possible for a borrower with a 560 credit score to qualify. The VA loan offers many benefits and we highlighted some of them below.
- No down payment
- Up to 100% of your home’s market value can be borrowed
- No private mortgage insurance
- Reduced closing costs, origination fees, and appraisal fees
- Relaxed eligibility requirements
- Possible to get enough sellers assistance to cover all of your closings costs
You may have many questions about financing a home through the Veterans Administration loan program.
Whether you need to learn more about qualifications, how much you can borrow, or anything else, we can explain it all and help you decide if VA financing is right for you.