FHA mortgages are government-assisted alternatives to conventional financing and are great options for those who want to put less money down or who have lower credit scores.
While these mortgages do require expenses in the form of monthly mortgage insurance, they still enable many homeowners who don’t qualify for conventional financing to purchase or refinance a home.
FHA Mortgage Highlights
- Put as little as 3.5% down
- Qualify with less than perfect credit – purchase a home with a 580 or higher credit score
- Could get up to 6% sellers assistance
- No prepayment penalties
- Close in as little as two weeks
- You could qualify to refinance your current mortgage without an appraisal
Please contact us today with any questions!