Planning plan on retiring soon? That means you’re about to have a lot more free time on your hands. Retirement doesn’t just provide you with more time to do the things you love; it also offers an opportunity to move/relocate. If you have your sights set on living the retired life on the East Coast, it won’t hurt to know where some of the best places to retire are located. Good news. The data-minded folks at Stacker recently used Niche’s 2021 Best Places to Retire List to round up the East Coast contenders for your retirement dreams. Two Delaware beach towns ranked very favorably on the Best Places to Retire on the East Coast List. In fact, both Bethany Beach and Rehoboth Beach earned a spot in the top 15. Thanks to its artful collection of shops, restaurants, eateries and galleries, Bethany Beach has earned the number 15 best spot for retirees to call home on the East Coast. Meanwhile, just a little further south down the Delaware coast is the number 12 best place to retire on the East Coast, Rehoboth Beach. The small-town beach feel, dolphins, birds, and more are all reasons why retirees flock to Rehoboth Beach. To view Stacker’s entire list of best places on the East Coast for retirees, check out https://stacker.com/stories/3083/best-places-retire-east-coast/.
- Bethany Beach Adds EV Charging Stations Around Town
- Maryland’s First Emissions-Free Offshore Wind Base Will Be In Ocean City
- Delaware Beach Towns Rank Among Top 15 Best Places to Retire on East Coast
- Ocean City History Week Offering Events & Activities Between October 10-16
- Officials Break Ground On World-Class Library For Kennett Square